Whether you are a complete novice or experienced biker but want a new experience then this is for you!
Speedway is a thrilling sport to experience and under expert guidance you will be amazed what you can achieve in one day.
After being kitted out in the right protective gear you’ll hit the track for your “Ride n Slide” speedway thrill.
After a full safety briefing the morning will be spent learning basic handling techniques and getting to feel at one with the bike.
Later, it’s back to the track to develop your riding and sliding skills. You will also be able to experience speedway starts from the gate and also riding alongside other riders.
We end your ride and slide experience day with a presentation of a memento of the day.
- Start with a briefing for the day including safety rules and an introduction to the bikes
- Out on track you will develop your skills and experience riding a speedway bike
- Starting on a 125cc speedway bike to learn the art of powersliding
- Then moving onto a 350cc speedway bike to get used to the power
- Ultimately moving onto the 500cc full speedway bike to experience the real deal
- Learn the basics such as controlling your speed, sliding sideways and gate starts
- All equipment including bike hire, riding kit and tuition from instructors is included
- Welcome and introduction
- Briefing on track, conditions and safety
- Expert tuition by a qualified rider
- Framed Certificate of the day including photo
- Minimum age is 12. Maximum height is 6' 8''.
- You don't need any previous experience.
- Participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult whilst on site.
- On average your experience day will consist of approximately 4hours track time
- Please arrive no later than 1 hour before the start time to ensure everyone gets the most out of the day
- A maximum of 20 people take part. At least two instructors are with the group at all times
- Extreme weather conditions may cause the experience to be re-arranged, if this happens we will contact you with as much notice as possible. If you are unsure please contact us
- Spectators are welcome, the majority of venues had designated areas for spectator viewing.